I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Due to changes in regulations regarding personal data protection and the commencement of the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) “GDPR” as of May 25, 2018, we inform you that:
The administrator of personal data is F.H.U. PFO Przemysław Rudak, 11 Listopada 7, 97-500 Radomsko, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7722252803, hereinafter referred to as “PFO Company.” Contact details for the PFO Company: Tel.: +48 503 750 511, Email: email@example.com.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The PFO Company processes personal data for the following purposes: 1.1. providing the possibility to use the resources of the website www.pforadomsko.pl, 1.2. statistical purposes, 1.3. consideration of complaints and applications, settlement and defense in case of mutual claims – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the PFO Company, 1.4. sending information about activities via electronic means – only if the User gives consent.
- Personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Every person, to the extent resulting from the law, has the right to access their data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, and the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
III. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- Cookies are small text files installed on the end device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) of the User browsing the Website. Cookies collect basic information that facilitates the use of the website, such as remembering the User’s visits to the Site and the actions taken by the User. They typically contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and accessing them is the operator of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: 4.1. creating statistics that help understand how Users use websites, 4.2. maintaining the User’s session on the Website (after logging in), so the User does not have to enter their login and password each time, 4.3. to remember the user’s shopping cart in an online store, 4.4. determining the user’s profile to display tailored advertising materials, e.g., on the Google network.
- Within the Website, two fundamental types of cookies are used: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or closing the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings in this regard. Web browsers allow the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic is included in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the User of the Website may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website, as well as payment operators.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- Regarding information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV. FINAL INFORMATION
In case of doubts regarding the processing of personal data, any person can contact the PFO Company for information. Regardless of the above, everyone has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.