IMPLEMENTATION OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT RESULTS IN THE COMMERCIAL-SERVICE COMPANY PFO PRZEMYSŁAW RUDAK
The aim of the project is to implement in the economic activity of the Applicant the results of independently conducted research and development work related to a new production process enabling the manufacture of double-sided veneered polished boards with non-standard dimensions.
“IMPLEMENTATION OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT RESULTS IN THE COMMERCIAL-SERVICE COMPANY PFO PRZEMYSŁAW RUDAK
- Introduction of new products to the market – double-sided veneered polished boards with non-standard dimensions: length: 3050-3400 mm and width up to 2100 mm, as well as improved products.
- Implementation of innovative solutions in the process aspect: double-sided sanding of large-format boards.
- Expansion of the sales market to European countries.
- Increase in the production capacity of the plant.
- Creation of new, sustainable jobs.
- Increase in sales revenue.
- Development of information and communication technologies in the company.
PFO also aims to achieve the following qualitative goals:
- Perception by customers as a technologically advanced company offering products at the highest global level.
- Increase in customer satisfaction with the company’s offer and products.
- Enhancement of experience in the field of R&D work, innovation implementation, and introduction of new innovative products to the market.
Total project value: PLN 1,302,349.00
European Funds contribution: PLN 878,820.60